GET CISM CERTIFICATION WITHOUT EXAM
IS THE CISM WORTH THE EFFORT?
- Highest Paying Certification : CISM certification ranks among top three highest paying certifications. CISM certified professionals can earn a salary in the range of $100,000 – $170,000 depending on diffrent factors such as experience, management skills, caliber and adherence to company policies.
- Employers Always Prefer CISMs : Government agencies and large enterprises require and expect their IT and IS managers to hold a CISM certificate. Even most of them are paying the cost of certification for their existing employee so that they can prove their skills in information system security.
- Globally Recognized : ISACA CISM : Certified Information Security Manager certification is globally recognized therefore CISM certification holders can get a job in anywhere in the world.
CISM CERTIFICATION 100% PASS WITHOUT EXAM TRAINING OR TEST
To earn the CISM certification, candidates are required to:
1. Pass the CISM examination.
2. Submit proof of five years of work experience in the field of information security, with a minimum of three years of information security management work experience in three or more of the job practice areas. Waivers for general information security work experience are available, if certain education or certification requirements are met.
3. Adhere to ISACA’s Code of Professional Ethics.
4. Agree to comply with the CISM Continuing Education Policy.